Nonnahs here writing to offer you a great way to start off your new year:
Get organized already! Here are some ideas about what I can help you accomplish:
- Eat the left-over holiday candy and treats from your friends and family
- Put away the decorations in an organized fashion so you can find everything next December
- De-clutter the living areas of decorations, gifts you don’t want, or old things you have replaced
- Sell the gifts you didn’t love on e-bay
- Get the broken toys out of the house while the kids are distracted by their new stuff
- Organize your closet so you can fit your new clothes in there
- Find the gardening tools in the garage for planting season which is about a week away
In general, being organized will help you feel more in control of your life and more powerful–what a great resolution!
So give me a call and tell your friends to do the same.
Northeast Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley
Sometimes mamas just need a little extra motivation or an extra pair of hands to get on top of a corner of the house. These photos are from a client who is one of the most organized people I have helped. As organized as she is, her husband is even more so! So, she called me in to whip her girls’ room into even better shape than it was in. It didn’t take long, but it did make a difference to her family. Now there are no more piles of books on the floor, the toys are in sections for each daughter, and many of the stuffed animals have moved on to more loving homes.
You don’t have to be an extreme clutterer to benefit from a little professional organizing love!
girls' room BEFORE
girls' room AFTER
Contact me for your free assessment today! 323.230.0297