I think I’ll always remember 2013 as the year of the great-garage-organizing-push. Holy moly! My team and I have done 14 this year and it’s just now February! I’ll bet you are thinking to yourself, Good gravy, Nonnahs! I don’t even want to organize one garage. Why would you do 14 in a month? To which all the strong ladies at Get Organized Already would answer one of these things:
- it’s fun for me
- baby needs new shoes
- garages are like a treasure hunt!
- it’s so much better than data entry
- the look on the people’s faces when we are done is worth every dust booger
- I’m thankful to be strong enough to do this work
- I’ll do anything for Nonnahs because she is the best boss ever
Let me show you our most visually impressive clear out of the year–SO FAR.
But, her garage got so full that she realized she couldn’t use the garage as a work studio if it was too full to walk around in there!
So, she called Get Organized Already to help her. We showed up and helped her to make some decisions about what she wanted to keep. Then, we took a couple trips to the local Goodwill with my little SUV packed to the gils!
We took some paints and building materials to the Habitat for Humanity Restore and in 3 hours (THREE HOURS ARE YOU KIDDING?!) her garage looked like this.